Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Freudenberg Household Products LP, Vileda House, 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale, Lancashire OL16 2AX. Company Registration Number LP3997. Please do not send any correspondence to this address.
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 or over, but not employees or their immediate families of Freudenberg Household Products LP (the “Promoter”), its agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- One claim per person.
- In order to participate in the KIDS GO FREE promotion you must purchase any of these promotional products:
- SuperMocio 3Action XL Mop,
- SuperMocio Bucket & Torsion Wringer,
- SuperMocio Microfibre & Cotton Mop,
- 1 2 Spray Mop,
- Magic Mop,
- Magic Mop Flat,
- Active Max Mop,
- DuActiva Broom,
- Easy Wring & Clean Turbo Mopping Kit
- To claim the KIDS GO FREE entrance, you need to present and surrender a hard copy cut-out Voucher from the original promotional mop handlewrap, promotional leaflet or bucket tag AND the original itemised till receipt.
- This promotion is open for purchases dated between 08.05.2017 and 29.03.2018.
KIDS GO FREE Vouchers
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced adult/individual entrance ticket to:
- SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuaries situated in Birmingham, Blackpool, Bray, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Gweek, Hunstanton, Loch Lomond, London, Manchester, Oban, Scarborough and Weymouth (“SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuaries”);
- OR Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park and Jurassic Skyline cluster;
- OR LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Manchester;
- OR Alton Towers Resort
then s/he may take with him/her one Child who will enter the same attraction on the same day free of charge.
- This offer can only be redeemed against the attraction gate price. This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or attraction website/call centre booking.
- The Voucher has no cash value. The Voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher for value.
- KIDS GO FREE Vouchers are valid until 29.03.18. Offer EXCLUDES the following date: 25.12.17 at all venues, and any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Christmas events at all attractions. Check opening dates and times before your visit on the relevant attraction website. Please note you cannot book this promotion online.
- The Voucher is not valid at any secondary attractions including, but not limited to, SEA LIFE Centres at Chessington World of Adventures. Offer can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance at all attractions. The Offer is not valid for any combination tickets including, but not limited to, any London cluster ticket. Offer does not entitle Early Ride Time. Please note, this offer is valid for the Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park and Jurassic Skyline cluster ticket.
- An Adult is
- 15 years and over at SEA LIFE in Blackpool, Weymouth, Scarborough, Brighton, Gweek, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond and Oban; and the Jurassic Skyline in Weymouth.
- 16 years and over at SEA LIFE in London, Birmingham, Bray (Ireland) and Scarborough.
- 17 years and over in respect of LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and SEA LIFE in Manchester.
- 12 years and over at the Alton Towers Resort.
- No Adults can enter without being accompanied by a Child.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries; Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Jurassic Skyline.
- Other age restrictions:
- Visitors 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries; and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park and The Jurassic Skyline.
- Adults aged 17 years and older must be accompanied by a Child aged 16 years or under at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Manchester.
- Offer can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. Offer is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for group/advance bookings.
- All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the promotional materials and Vouchers are not necessarily available at every attraction.
- Please note that some attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For further queries on Voucher terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). For attraction information please visit www.sealife.co.uk, www.sealifeweymouth.com, www.jurassicskyline.com, www.altontowers.com.
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion is subject to English Law and its parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English law.
Which information is collected?
During your visit to our website technical information is collected for a limited period of time, such as your IP address, date, time, time zone, the status of the data you request, as well as information about the website from which you navigated, your browser and the version of the operating system on your computer.
How is your personal information used?
The information which is collected during your visit to our website will be used exclusively to support the technical administration of the website and for statistical purposes. It helps us to continuously improve your experience on our website.
Under some circumstances we store information, so-called „Cookies“, on your computer in order to be able to offer certain services or to better understand your preferences and to optimize our website.
Cookies are small text files which frequently contain a unique identifier and which are saved to your disk from a webserver. Cookies contain information which can later be read by the webserver which stored the cookie. They often consist of a series of characters and numbers and sometimes further information which uniquely identifies your computer.
Some cookies are stored only for the duration of your visit to our website, so-called „Session Cookies“. Others, more permanent cookies can remain on your computer after your visit to our website and our website will access them every time you re-visit our website (so-called “ID Cookies”). Some cookies which are stored during your visit to our website can be read and processed by other companies.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
More information relating to the Data Processing Amendment to the Google Analytics Terms of Service can be found at http://kidsgofree.vileda.co.uk/files/google_data_processing_amendment.docx
Freudenberg Household Products LP
2 Chichester Street
Telephone: +44(0)345 7697 356
Fax: +44(0)1706 751757
Country Manager: Mike Kosub
Financial Controller: Mark Lockwood
Commercial Register / Reg. No2:
Register number: LP3997